Monday, July 14, 2008

Longest 30 secs in my life.

I've decided to post this total stupid and embarrasing incident between me and the idiotic but lucky frog.

It's all started the stay over at lyn's house after bon odori's practice at Stadium Matsushita, Shah Alam.

After the tiring practice, all 4 of us - jo, yun, crys & me plus lyn squeezed into uncle danny's car and off v go to lyn's hse. Make noise in the car, singing song with our horrible voice. Wondering how uncle danny can stand us. But the noise in our stomach is even louder than our voice *brag*.
So uncle danny brought us to MCD drive-thru and ta pao. THANK YOU UNCLE DANNY!!!!
blablabla...

Next day Morning at 6.30...

We were all watching music bank i suppose then i was holding a plastic with my school shoe in it. I was so into the show until i felt something jumping jumping. First I thought the music's vibrates but then it didnt follow the beat then i look ...

O-H-M-Y-G-O-D!!!!!

IT'S A FROG!!! FROG!! FROG!! I REPEAT - FROG!! THE DISCUSTING FROG!!! IN MY SCHOOL SHOE!!! FROM KLANG TO SHAH ALAM?!! WTH?!!!

*my house got lots of frogs and it usually appear during rainy days..

THEN I THREW THE PLASTIC THEN SHOUTED ( i think, forgotten) then everyone ran to a corner and left me with the bloody frog. Then lyn's mum quickly shout for uncle danny then here comes uncle danny.... dengan gayanya sekali took the plastic from the floor and went out from the house. Then everyone stood stunned and everthing paused. *dramatic giller*

Fuhyo i tell you~~ In my heart, i was screaming in soprano "UNCLE" then "IDIOTIC FROG" followed by " SORRY" in don't know how many octaves higher then cursing the frog in variety language that i don't even recognise what sorts of language is that!! Lyn thanked me for the surprising present *stupid* Lyn's mum said.. my house now kurang one frog and its a sign of the apprearance of prince charming. *cough**cough*

I've learnt a IMPORTANT lesson, bring more frogs for visiting next time! hahahaha!!!

Ever since that day, i started to check my shoe before wearing it every morning without miss!
Kesiankan but what to do. haiz.


by : President

~*bi

No comments: